1. Office hours of the International School during the winter vacation:
8:30-11:30 a.m., 2:00-4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, Jan. 28th to Feb. 24th (Except the Spring Festival Holiday (Feb.7th to Feb.13th))
During the Winter Vacation, the laboratories on campus and classrooms in the International School will be closed.
2. Visa and Residence Permit Extension Time:
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., Tuesday and Friday (Jan. 29th, Feb. 2nd, Feb. 5th, Feb. 16th, Feb. 19th, Feb. 23rd)
Students should pay great attention to the expiring dates of Passports and Residence Permits and go through extension procedures 30 DAYs ahead.
3. Students who have not paid their tuition fees must pay the fees to the Financial Center before the Winter Vacation otherwise you will not be able to apply for the registration of the new semester, course selection, visa extension, etc., and will bear full responsibility for all the consequences.
4. International School wants to call your attention to traffic
safety, personal safety as well as the property safety during the Winter
Vacation. The advice is as follows:
(1) Please observe the regulations of Beihang University and Foreign Students Dormitory. Overnight staying in dormitory for your visitors shall be strictly prohibited. Do not be drunk. The use of high-power electrical appliances in student dormitories is strictly prohibited (induction cooker, electric oven, etc.) And Keep quiet and clean in your dorm.
(2) Please make sure that you have closed doors and windows and turned off the water and electricity before leaving.
(3) Please take good care of your identity documents (e.g. passport, student card, etc.) and the personal belongings.
(4) It is forbidden to buy or ride motor bicycles.
(5) Please keep away from crowded or dangerous areas (e.g. WuDaoKou, SanLiTun Village, Houhai).
(6) If you have a travel plan, please inform your teacher of your plan and destination in advance.
(7) In case of emergency, please dial 010-82317110 for the Security Department of the university or 110 for the police, and contact the International School.
We wish you a happy vacation! See you on Feb. 29th in class.
January 5, 2016