Title: Associate Professor
School: School of Electronic and Information Engineering
1. Microwave Remote Sensing Theory and Technique
2. The Scattering Modeling of Electromagnetics
3. Model Inversion of Remote Sensing Data for Geophysical Parameters Retrieval
4. Remote Sensing Image Processing
He received B.S. and M.S. degrees from Wuhan University in 2001 and 2004, respectively. In 2007, he received Ph. D from Institute of Remote Sensing Application, Chinese Academy of Science.
2006.9-2007.6: As a Visiting Scholar in University of Maryland, USA.
2007.9-2009.9: As a Postdocs Research Associate in Zhejiang University.
2009.9-2010.6: As a Lecture in Beihang University
2010.7-Now: As a Associate Professor in Beihang University
1. Dawei Liu, Kai Liu, Ming Jin, Zhiping Li, Jungang Miao, 2012, “Simulation Analysis of the Effect of Measured Parameters on the Emissivity Estimation of Calibration Load in Bistatic Reflection Measurement” Progress In Electromagnetics Research-PIER, Vol. 125, pp. 327-341.
2. Dawei Liu, Guoqing Sun, K. J. Ranson, Zhifeng Guo, Yang Du, 2010 “Three-Dimensional Coherent Radar Backscatter Model and Simulations of Scattering Phase Center of Forest Canopies,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 48, pp. 349-357.
3. Dawei Liu, Yang Du, Guoqing Sun, Wenzhe Yan, Bae-Ian Wu, 2008, “Analysis of InSAR Sensitivity to Forest Structure Based on Radar Scattering Model,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research, vol. 84, pp. 149-171.
4. Yan Xie, Jingxiong Chen, Dawei Liu, Changchun Lv, Kai Liu, and Jungang Miao, 2013, “Development and Calibration of a K-Band Ground-Based Hyperspectral Microwave Radiometer for Water Vapor Measurements” Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 140, 415-438.