Summer vacation 2016 will start on July 4th and end on Sept. 4th, 2016. New semester will start on Sept. 5th, 2016.
The current students with CSC scholarship are required to do the CSC annual registration at Office 206 of International School from Sept. 12th to Sept. 16th, the students who failed to complete the CSC annual registration will be cancelled the qualification of CSC scholarship 2016-2017.
We sincerely hope everybody will have a good time, and would like to call your attention to the following important information:
1. Office hours of the International School during the summer vacation:
Normal office hours: July 4th to July 8th, August 22nd to Sept. 2nd
8:30-11:30 a.m., 2:30-4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, July 11th to August 21st
During the summer vacation, the laboratories on campus and classrooms in the International School will be closed.
2. Visa and Residence Permit Extension Time:
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., Tuesday and Friday
Students should pay great attention to the expiring dates of Passports and Residence Permits and go through extension procedures 30 DAYs ahead.
3. Students who have not paid their tuition fees must pay the fees to the Financial Center before the Summer vacation otherwise you will not be able to apply for the registration of the new semester, course selection, visa extension, etc., and will bear full responsibility for all the consequences.
4. International School wants to call your attention to traffic safety, personal safety as well as the property safety during the summer vacation. The advice is as follows:
(1) Please observe the regulations of Beihang University and Foreign Students Dormitory. Overnight staying in dormitory for your visitors shall be strictly prohibited. Do not be drunk. The use of high-power electrical appliances in student dormitories is strictly prohibited (induction cooker, electric oven, etc.) And Keep quiet and clean in your dorm.
(2) Please make sure that you have closed doors and windows and turned off the water and electricity before leaving.
(3) Please take good care of your identity documents (e.g. passport, student card, etc.) and the personal belongings.
(4) It is forbidden to buy or ride motor bicycles.
(5) Please keep away from crowded or dangerous areas (e.g. WuDaoKou, SanLiTun Village, Houhai).
(6) If you have a travel plan, please inform your teacher of your plan and destination in advance.
(7) In case of emergency, please dial 010-82317110 for the Security Department of the university or 110 for the police, and contact the International School.
We wish you a happy vacation! See you on Sept. 5th in class.
July 4th, 2016